ISSRA Papers Editorial Policy is following the HEC Guidelines.
When a manuscript is submitted to ISSRA Papers, it is assessed to see if it meets the criteria for submission. If it does, the editorial team will select potential peer reviewers within the field of research to blind peer-review the manuscript and make recommendations to author(s), if necessary.
Peer Review Policy
ISSRA Papers is a Peer-Reviewed journal obtaining advice on individual manuscripts from reviewers/experts (National and Foreign both) in the field who are not part of the journal's editorial staff. This is a double-blind peer-reviewed system as per the policy prescribed by the HEC.
Research Papers in the relevant research areas are submitted to reviewers to determine the originality, validity, and significance of the work for the final selection of a manuscript to be published in ISSRA Papers. During the process, no information about the author(s) is made available to the reviewers. Similarly, names of reviewers are not included in the review reports shared with authors.
Submission of any manuscript to ISSRA Papers means: -
- that the author(s) work has not published it earlier in any other journal, book, or book chapter, be it printed or online (except in the form of an abstract or an academic thesis).
- that it is also not in any way under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- that the submitted manuscript has the permission for publication from all the concerned author(s) and is approved by the responsible authorities where that work was carried out, and
- that, if accepted in ISSRA Papers, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the prior consent of the publisher.
The editors of ISSRA Papers have the right to edit or to alter contributions, but authors of the submitted work will provide testimony before the publication of their work in ISSRA Papers.
The submitted manuscripts are treated as per following procedure:
- Acknowledgement within 48 hours on receipt of paper
- Preliminary review/scrutiny by the Editor, rejection or provisional acceptance (2 weeks)
- Peer review by National expert (6 weeks)
- Improvement / changes in the paper by the author as suggested by national reviewer (4 weeks)
- Peer review from the foreign expert preferably on receipt of revised version by the author (6 weeks)
- Improvement / revision (if any) by the author suggested by the foreign expert (4 weeks)
- Final editing, formatting, processing and printing etc (Editor can change, edit remove or add any required information or ask the writer to do so
- Publication of the journal (tentatively) by December of the year.
- Article Processing Chart.
|Call for Papers||15 Dec - 28 Feb|
|Publishing / Printing||31 Dec|
ISSRA Papers follows the policies of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan regarding plagiarism and similarity index and uses Turnitin Originality Report software. The journal has a zero-tolerance policy toward plagiarism. The journal allows an overall similarity of the content maximum up to 19% and single-source similarity must not exceed 5%.
The editorial team of ISSRA Papers welcomes complaints as they provide an opportunity for improvement. Please write your complaint with journal vol. no., issue no., paper title, and page no to Editor ISSRA Papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.