Aim and Scope of the Journal
Aim of the Journal
To encourage and promote quality academic research on multidisciplinary issues of national significance.
ISSRA Papers is an HEC recognised, category 'Y' research journal published by the Institute for Strategic Studies, Research and Analysis (ISSRA). The Journal is being published regularly since 2009.
ISSRA Papers primarily deals with the research carried out on Governance and Public Policy issues by the academicians, research scholars, intelligentsia, and practitioners. Some of the subjects included in its scope are:-
- Scientific and Technological Developments in the fields of defence and armament.
- Leadership and Management Sciences
- Behavioral Sciences
- Policy Studies
- Youth and Urban Affairs
- Religious and Sectarian Issues
- Socio-economic and Political Affairs
- Sports, Fine Arts and Culture
- Any other subject being researched at NDU, basing on the theme and quality of the paper received for publication.