Open Access Journal Policy
ISSRA Papers is an Open Access Journal (free for everyone to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search and cite). However, the editorial team of ISSRA Papers expects readers/ users to take care of intellectual property rights, including copyright. The journal was made Open Access in 2020 using Open Journal System (OJS) software, whereas previous volumes/ issues are also available on the website under the ARCHIVES tab.
Open Access Information
All research papers published by ISSRA Papers are available worldwide under an Open-access Policy, which means:
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full text of all papers published in ISSRA Papers.
- Everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/ citation of the original publication is given.
Advantages for Author(s)
- High Visibility – Open access paper has free and unlimited accessibility over the Internet. Everyone can freely access and download the full text of all research papers published in ISSRA Papers. Open-access publications are also more likely to be included in search engines and indexing databases.
- High Citations – Higher citation impact of open-access research papers results from their high publicity and availability, and free-access publications are more frequently cited.
- Faster Publication – Accepted papers are typically published online more rapidly than in traditional and printed journals.