Guidelines for Authors
|Manuscripts Length:||3500-5500 words|
|Font and Size:||Constantia, 12|
|Margin:||1 inch on each side|
|Biographic Sketch of Author:||50 words|
|Referencing:||(Endnotes only) The Chicago Manual of Style (17th Edition) specimen online available at www.lib.voguelph.ca/assistance/writing-services & www.cooklibrary.Towson.edu|
|Soft copy to be sent:||email@example.com|
|Hard copy to be sent :||Editor, ISSRA Papers, ISSRA, NDU E-9, Islamabad.|
Submission of any manuscript to ISSRA Papers means:-
- that the author(s) work has not published it earlier in any other journal, book or a book chapter, be it printed or online (except in the form of an abstract or an academic thesis).
- that it is also not in any way under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- that the submitted manuscript has the permission for publication from all of the concerned author(s) and is approved from the responsible authorities where that work was carried out, and
- that, if accepted in ISSRA Papers, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the prior consent of the publisher.
The editors of ISSRA Papers have the right to edit or to alter all contributions, but authors of the submitted work will provide a testimony before the publication of their work in ISSRA Papers.
ISSRA Papers is HEC "Y" category and is indexed in:
- International Political Science Association (IPSA)
International Political Science Abstracts
- Bibliography of Asian Studies (BAS)
ISSRA Papers follows policies of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan regarding plagiarism and similarity index and uses Turnitin Originality Report software. The journal allows overall similarity of the contents maximum up to 19% and single source similarity must not exceed 5%.